Back to Distance Learning - main menu
Distance Learning: Arabic: EULA
Arabic2000.Com - Distance Learning: End User Licence Agreement
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity requesting access to our Arabic Online Classes through distance learning) and Alquds Compu-Tech (Arabic2000.Com) for the Arabic course you are requesting access to on our website (www.arabic2000.com/school).
By accessing or otherwise using the course material, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
- The class and course material which includes, but may not be limited to, text, graphics, sound and user-interface, is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The course material is licensed, not sold. Arabic2000 owns all the rights to the course materials.
- You may access the class/course material on/from a single computer. Your username and password allow one connection to our site. You may not use your access privilage to grant access to any others (or derive multiple access in any way including, but not limited to, networking and proxy servers). Violations will result in immediate termination of the offending account without any refund and we reserve the right to take suitable legal action. If you require multiple access, you must purchase a group/site license.
- You may not resell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer (for value or otherwise) any part of the course material or any material derived from it. Your account is for your own use and is not transferrable.
- Access from public terminals: You may access the courses from work or from a public terminal provided you keep your account private and logout from the terminal and exit the browser before leaving the terminal. You may not save your password on a public machine.
- Duration of account: Your account will stay active for the duration specified in your admission notice (for Arabic 101, this is 3 months starting from your first login. Arabic2000 may change your password at anytime for security reasons). Should you need extra time, you may be required to justify your request (free extensions may not be guaranteed). You may elect to freeze your account at no cost if you won't be using it for a long period of time (2 weeks or more).
- Monitoring and Privacy: Arabic2000.com will treat the info you provide as confidential and will not make it available to any other party. You agree to check in with our front desk (when required) before going to class and accept the fact that we do monitor student activity while on our site.
- Acceptance of new rules/terms: Arabic2000.com may, at any point, modify the terms of this EULA in good faith.
- COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the course materials (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, audio, text, scripts and "applets"), the accompanying printed materials (if applicable), and any other related materials are owned by Alquds Compu-Tech. The course material is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the class/course contents like any other copyrighted material except that you may print or save pages for personal use only. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the courses.
- NO WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ARABIC2000.COM AND ALQUDS COMPU-TECH DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE COURSE MATERIALS, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ARABIC2000.COM (ALQUDS COMPU-TECH) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE COURSE MATERIALS OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES.
If you read the terms and agreed, click
I read the EULA and I agree with all terms above to order online (credit cards).
© 1997 - 1999 Alquds Compu-Tech, All rights reserved.
[ Arabic2000.com (Home) ] [ Products
] [ Services ] [ Global Business Directory ] [ Help and FAQ ] [ Arabic on the Web ]
[ Search ] [ Contact Us ]