Welcome to the Arab Countries Web Directory (A2KD)!
Today's 3 Quotes
- "Leap, and the net will appear."
- "The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best."
- "Information is not knowledge."
From BrainyQuote (www.brainyquote.com)
The Arab Countries Web Directory is a "stop searching, start finding" repository of major websites in the 22 Arab countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti,
Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
and Yemen. You can browse the directory by category or by country. For example, if you are looking for five star hotels in UAE, you may start with the category
(Hotels - 5 Star Or Better) and then select UAE or start with countries (UAE) and select the five star hotels category. To save the A2KD address,
please add this site to your favorites:
bookmark A2KD (or press Ctrl-D).
Find and help others find:
A2KD is the Find (not search) engine. Results are 2 clicks away! If you own (or know) a resource in one of the existing categories that is not listed, please feel free to add it using the
Add Site menu.
Guest added resources are not available immediately (they must be approved by the admin first). To request correction of an existing resource, please feel free to
You may also send this page to a friend
(message partially filled, add the e-mail address and any additional message text) or use the social media sharing tools of your choice (top right).
Find by Category
Select a category then select a country ...
Find by Country
Select a country then select a category ...
Latest 10 Additions to A2KD
View the most recent resources in the A2KD:
- Saudi Arabia: Tabuk Electronic Magazine - Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates: Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
- Jordan: Human Resources Directory - Jordan
- United Arab Emirates: Luxury car rental UAE
- Egypt: Alex city travel - Egypt
- Morocco: Royal Mansour Hotel - Morocco
- Marrakech [English] [Arabic]
- Jordan: Knowledge Arabia for Training and Consulting - Jordan
- Saudi Arabia: Hotels and Apartments Saudi Arabia (HJZCOM)
- Palestine: Maan Souq - Palestine
- Jordan: Petra Nights Tours - Jordan
Frequently Used Websites
Latest Headlines (from BBC News)
- Syria town under heavy army shelling - Saturday, 25 May 2013
Rebel positions in Qusair in western Syria come under heavy shelling as government troops step up their offensive to recapture the strategic town.
- 'Poor response' to Iraq abuse claims - Friday, 24 May 2013
The UK government's response to claims that British troops abused and unlawfully killed civilians in Iraq is inadequate, the High Court rules, but it stops short of ordering a public inquiry.
- Thousands protest in Bahrain sit-in - Friday, 24 May 2013
Tens of thousands of Bahrainis participated in a sit-in on Friday in protest at a raid on a senior Shia cleric's home.
- 'Hard decisions' needed for peace - Friday, 24 May 2013
US Secretary of State John Kerry says "hard decisions" will be needed for peace after two days of talks with Israeli and Palestinian leaders.
- WHO urges sharing over coronavirus - Thursday, 23 May 2013
The WHO urges countries with possible cases of novel coronavirus to share information amid concern over patent rights held by commercial labs.
- Obama defends 'just' drones war - Friday, 24 May 2013
President Obama defends the use of drones as a "just war" of self-defence against deadly militants, and a campaign that has made America safer.
- Rafsanjani criticises Iran's leaders - Thursday, 23 May 2013
Former Iranian President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani accuses the country's leadership of ignorance after he is barred from running for office, say reports.
- Kerry condemns Hezbollah over Syria - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
US Secretary of State John Kerry says Lebanon's Hezbollah and Iran are perpetuating President Bashar al-Assad's "campaign of terror" in Syria.
- Gunmen kill 12 in Baghdad brothel - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Gunmen burst into a brothel in eastern Baghdad, killing seven women and five men, in the latest violence in a week of bloodshed in Iraq.
- Refugees 'facing rising dangers' - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Amnesty International says the world has become an increasingly dangerous place for refugees and migrants in its annual report.